Verizon Small Business Digital Ready is back better than ever: New round of grants
Small businesses are looking for ways to stay competitive in the new digital economy, especially as they continue to face challenges exacerbated by the COVID-19 pandemic. Joining the e-commerce market, attracting new customers and scaling may seem daunting for new and established businesses, but the Verizon Small Business Digital Ready program is here to provide support, including through a new grant program available through December 20, 2023.
Verizon Small Business Digital Ready was developed in partnership with small business owners who understand what it takes to succeed. The free online program now has a new intelligent registration and fast-tracked sign-up, with a more immersive and user-friendly experience for small businesses owners. The platform continues to host courses and resources, as well as live coaching and more, including:
- Personalized learning: Small business owners can access content that is most relevant to their industry and type of business. They can do so through online learning modules, which will unlock new benefits for entrepreneurs.
- Expert coaching: Receive guidance from business experts on legal matters, marketing strategies, business planning and much more. Small business owners will apply and implement what they learn in order to execute a tailored plan of action.
- Grant funding for entrepreneurs: Small business owners must complete any combination of two courses, coaching events, and community events between July 1 and December 20, 2023.
- Incentives: By joining the Verizon Small Business Digital Ready program, small businesses will have the opportunity to access a plethora of tools, solutions, products and services that can help scale their business.
- Peer networking: Small business owners will get connected with other entrepreneurs to build their network. This will allow them to share industry knowledge and connect on possible business opportunities to help support the small business ecosystem.
- Micromentor: Verizon is partnering with MicroMentor to build out local ecosystems and provide access to business mentoring for thousands of small business owners in the U.S. Business owners will be able to receive individualized, ongoing support in a way that works for their schedules and business needs.
To find out more about the program and to join, visit here.