Brought to you in partnership with Immigrants Rising.
We Know You Need A Power Hour in Your Month!
This is why we created a monthly, highly-caffeinated shot of fun in these powerfully innovative, life and leadership sessions. Facilitated by Alexis Asbe, a high-level business mentor and motivational coach.
Grab your journal, coffee, and pressing questions and join this online ZOOM-alicious time designed to help you renew every month, and give from your true genius and overflowing cup.
Register here for this FREE monthly event: www.jedionline.org/Power-Hours
Why do you want to be present for an Hour of Power?
1. Connect with other AWESOME POWER HOUSE WOMEN
2. Learn and practice SELF CARE
3. Develop INNER KNOWING and SELF TRUST
4. Get ENCOURAGEMENT and INSPIRATION
5. Be BRAVER in Business and in Life
6. Learn SUCCESS TOOLS that help Women lead
7. Increase your CREATIVITY and PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
8. Tap into your TRUE POWER
9. UP LEVEL your dreams and goals
10. Develop a way of working that is JOYFUL
11. BECOME a powerful communicator
12. Get answers and RESOURCES to the hard questions we all have
Why a Women's Only Hour of Power
Women are the workers, the mamas, the lovers, the caregivers, the teachers, the healers, and leaders in the world…
However, we are also the least supported, and will put others before ourselves. Hmmm, sound familiar? So how do women with big ideas, big dreams, or perhaps suffering from burn-out refill their empty cup?
Join us once a month to reset, renew, reclaim, and reconnect to your own POWER!
Hours of Power are 8:30 - 9:30 am PST
Register once and join us for every one:
Meet Your Facilitator: As an advocate for women, Alexis Asbe is all encompassing and is weaving loving bravely into being a wife, mother, best selling author, entrepreneur, creative, mentor and consultant while helping others create their own personal masterpiece.
Copyright © 2021. This site is managed by Small Business Majority—a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.